Wednesday 3 September 2014

Formal Flow..

Happy September! Not sure whether you see that as a good thing because of starting school and stuff again and it being the end of summer and all of that, but I guess its a blessing to see a new month right! I've literally just been trying to get myself together with everything - trying to slowly get myself organised for starting uni again (third year - eeeeek!). But how fast has this summer gone! Nonetheless it has been amazing so I can't really complain I guess.

Anywayyyyyy, this is yet again another outfit post! I've been going to quite a few interviews for internships and stuff (gotta try and secure that graduate job lol) so thought why not make a post on an outfit idea of what you could wear to an interview? I'm a big believer in first impressions and I have always been told that what you wear to an interview (or even on a daily basis for that matter) really counts towards what people think of you.



Peplum Blazer - Miss Selfridge
Pencil Skirt - Miss Selfridge
Court Heels - Miss Selfridge
Bag - Zara
I'm basically representing Miss Selfridge to the fullest in this post but there stuff is amazing (and I did used to get good discount working there so why not :P). Peplum Blazers seem to be quite in this season so definitely invest in one! Putting it with a pencil skirt gives a sophisticated look which is what you want to show an employer right? Another amazing thing about peplum blazers is that you can throw them on with jeans and make it a casual thing!




But as always I have stuff to do and I am procrastinating by typing this (these habits need to disappear by 22nd of September). But I will try my hardest to update this a lot regularly than I already have been. Enjoy going back to school or whatever else you're up to this week!

Peace & Love!

Le Social Misfit x

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot beautiful! Much appreciated xx

      Delete
  2. thanks for your nice comment dear! you have really a beautiful style! would you like to follow each other?just let me know about it;)
    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your style is beautiful also! Yes I will follow you now :) xx

      Delete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous, so professional yet still very stylish! I love the jacket especially. Good luck in getting a job and in 3rd year!

    Zara x
    zarakate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much I really appreciate that!

      Delete