Sunday 3 August 2014

1.


WOWW, a first post of a blog is always a big deal isn't it, so I guess I've got to make this the best I can right? I am literally just getting used to all this blogging stuff so I honestly have no clue how to use everything but the main thing is that I am here right? lol. I've been meaning to start one of these for such a long long time (and by that I mean like a year) but kept putting it off, eventually I managed to allow myself to be convinced to start one up so here we are I guess!

I am Rashida, and I would mostly describe myself as a social misfit, its kind of out of context in a way because I am the most sociable person you will ever meet (if you ever are to meet me that is), but I consider myself one because a while back I came across the phrase with a friend who described why she thinks she's one and that was because of all the embarrassing things she's had to endure in her life and I legit thought "YES THAT IS ME" lol, so it kind of stuck I guess. I also have an unhealthy addiction to retail (no trust me its so so bad someone should take my bank card away from me), I will happily spend the day window shopping or buying clothes and putting outfits together and all of that jazz! So thats what I plan to do with this blog, you've probably seen it 1000 times before so I promise to not be a clone and I will try my hardest to mix things up. I also have an unhealthy addiction to going to concerts but thats a story for a different day. I love talking too! So do not expect anything but a long post from me detailing about my outfit and random stuff I've done in the day haha.

But I have kind of ran over with this post (this will be a regular occurrence so get used to it) so let me just end this right now lol. But I will try and update this as regularly as I possibly can! Not too much to clog up your life with my rambling but you get the jist! But yeah, thats all from me, for now. Not too cringe for a first post or nah?

Peace & Love!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment